Time Calculator* app for iPhone and iPad
This is the simplest app to make your time calculations. Install and open the app and start to add and subtract days, hours, minutes and seconds. What date-time will be in the next 23 days 13 hours 15 minutes?. Press the "Now" button and add the days, minutes, hours and seconds you want. You dont need to configure anything.
Other things you can do:
- How many minutes are 280 seconds?. Type 280s and press twice the "=" sign. You will get 4m 40s
- How many time has passed from 9:23 AM yo 2:32 PM?. Type 14h32m - 9h23m and you will get 5h 9m 0s
- Press the calendar button to add and subtract days, hours, minutes and seconds to any date
- Store answers in memory
- Save reminders and calendar events just from within the app
Latest reviews of Time Calculator* app for iPhone and iPad
Simply the Best!
This is hands down, the best time calc out there! Thats saying a lot since there are TONS of them. Its interface is easy to work with - you almost cant screw this up! And there are SO many uses for this. Heres a couple examples:
• Gaming: The Sims Freeplay. You want to know EXACTLY when one of those painfully long tasks will be completed. Simple. Press the "now" button and + the number of hours & hit =. Thats it!
• Movie Time Convertor: You know how they insist on printing the run time of a movie in minutes only? Like, 168mins. Simply enter in 168 minutes and press the = sign twice. BINGO! 2:48:00.
I could go on and on. What else can I say? I LOVE THIS APP!!! Buy it!!! No, seriously...I know where you live.
Great and very useful application if you are looking calculate the time meticulously. It helps in travel, to see how much you spend on each activity if youre a business person. Its the easiest way to organize with minute precision. Widely recommended.!
love this calculator since its like a normal calculator and easy to use and very organized. searched for something like this for a long time for my business and glad to find this app. Great job on making this!
Just what Ive been looking for.
Great update for iOS 7.
Still consider this a true gem of the App Store.
So far the App has been great. Knowing what the time and date is in 36 and 48 hours increments ahead is very important to me.
Almost the tool
Best application I found after purchasing and trying so many. I have these suggestions:
1) Application doesnt offer any help to understand functions.
2) Application doesnt give an option to write concerns to developer.
3) Sometimes calculations are way off.
4) No way to post an event in the calendar that will reoccur every x days, x hours, x minutes, x seconds as calculated by the app.
Still it is the best and I hope the developer reads my suggestions.